The Planning Commission meets on the second Tuesday of the month at 6:30 p.m.
Members of the Planning Commission
Laura Ginsburg, Chair
Planning Commission Agenda for May 11, 2021
Click here to join the Zoom Meeting.
Meeting ID: 421 247 6981
Follow this link to see agendas and minutes from prior Planning Commission meetings.
Legal Trails Discussions
The commission is hosting a series of discussions to develop a policy regarding the use of legal trails.
- Resource guide – updated March 7, 2021
- Official town highway map showing the legal trails
- Tunbridge Conservation Commission letter
- Strafford Public Trails System Guidelines
- Tunbridge Town Plan excerpts:
2013 | 2017 | 2021 (draft)
- Article about public rights-of-way
- Vermont Mountain Bike Association map
- Roads and Highways document from Vermont Land Use and Training Collaborative
- The History and Law of Vermont Town Roads
by Paul S. Gilles
- Map of the Little River Mountain Bike Trails
- Mountain Bike Position Statement from the American Hiking Society
- Letter and legal opinion submitted by John Echeverria
- Response from the Vermont League of Cities and Towns
- Letter from John Echeverria – Sept. 13, 2020
- Statement from John Echeverria – Feb. 24, 2021
- Comments from Kevin Rose – March 10, 2021
- Slide presentation by Michael Sacca – March 10, 2021
- Submitted testimony – March 10, 2021
- Memo from John Echeverria – March 12, 2021
- Submitted testimony – March 21, 2021
- Submitted testimony – March 28, 2021
- Submitted testimony – April 4, 2021
- Submitted testimony – April 11, 2021
Legal Trails meeting agendas, minutes and video:
Follow this link to read and download the 2021 draft of the Town Plan.